Classic Car Insurance
Coverage for Antique, Classic, Special Interest, Modified, and Street Rod Automobiles
We’ve been Cruisin’ for over 36 years. Thanks for motoring with us!
What makes a Hagerty Classic Car Insurance Policy?
Our Hagerty Classic Car Insurance Policy is specifically designed to fulfil the insurance needs of Antique, Classic, Special Interest, Modified, and Street Rod automobile owners*.
Collector Car Insurance – Special Benefits include:
- Plan is available for collector vehicles used for hobby and/or collector car activities, occasional pleasure use, and not used for regular transportation, in three Categories: Antique & Classic for automobiles 25 years and older, Special Interest for automobiles 15 to 24 years old and Modified/Street Rod automobiles 15 years and older.
- No Claims Bonus
- $2 Million Liability Coverage available
- $1,000 and $2,500 deductibles available
- Policy is written on a valued form (19A)
- The coverage is for twelve months
- Special discounts for owners of more than one vehicle
- Special discounts for higher deductibles
- Coverage available for Canadian Residents only
- Coverage applies in both Canada and the U.S.A.
- Fast Professional Claims service and more!
- 10 Years continuous driving experience required
- No depreciation on partial losses
*Some restrictions apply. Rates are subject to change. A burglar/fire alarm or other security measures may be required on high valued vehicles. The Hagerty Classic Car Insurance Policy is a product underwritten through Elite Insurance Company.